Faith Ecology Network Social Media Policy Guidelines
We encourage open discussion on our Facebook page but to make sure everyone has a fair go we have a few guidelines.
Faith Ecology Network does not accept responsibility for fan comments on this page. They are not representative of the opinions of the Faith Ecology Network, nor do we make any warranty to their accuracy.
Posts may be deleted as determined in Faith Ecology Network absolute discretion if they contain:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, derogatory, racist or sexist language, links or images;
- information that may compromise the safety or security of the public; any discussion or promotion of behaviour that is unlawful;
- comments that threaten or defame any person or organisation; solicitations, advertisements, endorsements or spam;
- off-topic posts by a single user;
- repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users;
- any other inappropriate content or comments as determined by the Faith Ecology Network.
When interacting with this page, Faith Ecology Network requests that you:
- exercise courtesy;
- do not post your personal address or phone number;
- acknowledge that the Faith Ecology Network cannot check the accuracy of every post and does not take any responsibility for reliance on posts on this page; and
- adhere to Facebook’s Guidelines which can be found here (http://www.facebook.com/legal/terms)
Please note that the Faith Ecology Network is administered by the Columban Mission Institute, which operates between the hours 8:30am – 4:30pm GMT+10, Monday to Friday. Therefore will reply to your requests/comments/messages within this time frame.
Users who do not comply with these fan page guidelines will also be blocked from the page at the absolute discretion of the Faith Ecology Network.